HVAC Lead Installer
Superior Heating and Air Conditioning Inc based out of Chandler, AZ and is looking for a well-rounded Lead HVAC Installer that can do Commercial and Residential work. The Lead HVAC Installer plays important role on making sure to carry out the Company’s Policy and Procedures to assure that employees are working Safely and Installing the equipment per plan, Motivating the Team and making sure that they are completing the projects on time and providing the best customer service while planning ahead.
WE are not your ordinary HVAC Company. We look for team members that are looking for more than a job. We look for team members that ARE self-driven, problem solvers and that can mentor other employees on bettering themselves. These individuals are looking to take their career to the next level.
At Superior Heating and Air Conditioning, we specialize in Residential New Installs, but also Commercial work to help off-set the slow season. This allows us to keep our employees working year-round.
We are currently looking for the following:
- HVAC Lead Installer-Residential and Commercial Experience
Lead HVAC Installers must have the following experience:
- Review the next day job prior to ensure we have all the necessary materials.
- Make sure dispatching the job while on route and making sure to show up to the customers house on time.
- Making sure to educate the customer on the Installation Process.
- Making sure to complete the Installation within the allotted time frame.
- Making sure that everything is operational and necessary paperwork is filled out.
- Assuring the customer knows how to operate the new system.
- Must enforce the company policy on wearing PPE on the job site.
- Hold Weekly Safety Meetings.
- Be able to read blue prints.
- Must be able to plan ahead and make sure the guys are moving efficiently.
- Be able to communicate with the GC and plan for work and materials 2 weeks ahead of time.
All candidates must have a clean driving record and background check, must be motivated to giving 100% each day and can lead a team to completing a project on time and under budget.
In return Superior Heating and Air Conditioning Inc offers the following:
· Compensation Package exceeding $75,000 a year
· Health Insurance
· Direct Deposit paid Weekly
· Working 4-10’s (so yes 3 day weekends)
· All Day Work
We are looking for Leaders that want to take their career to the next level and provide a healthy work life/balance.
Hi someone will contact you in 1-2 days